Our neighborhood is located in the heart of Baltimore.
Our neighborhood has beautiful cityscape, local businesses and shops, parks and plazas, The Gallery Mall, bars and restaurants, theaters, and so much more! We are conveniently located at the center, making neighborhoods such as Mt. Vernon, Federal Hill, Fells Point, and Harbor East easily accessible.
Baltimore’s downtown has traditionally been its central business district. With the influx of residents filling new apartments and converted office buildings, Baltimore’s City Center is now a vibrant, growing mixed-used community of residents, businesses, recreational and cultural amenities.
Our boundaries are:
- North: Centre Street
- East: Jones Falls River proceeding South to Water Taxi Landing #4
- South (between Charles Street & Water Taxi Landing #4): Hughes Street/Key Highway
- South (between Paca Street & Charles Street): Pratt Street
- West (between Pratt Street & Hughes Street): Charles Street
- West (between Mulberry Street & Pratt Street): Paca Street
(C) 2019 City Center Residents Association, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The City Center Residents Association is a Section 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization.